Sunday, April 03, 2005

Life Is Wonderful

I had such a great weekend.

I traded in my old corolla for a new one on Friday. I was having pangs of guilt (and stress as a result), but after some reassurance and driving around in it for a couple of days, I'm feeling better about my decision.

Saturday I got up for work, wishing I could stay home and sleep in. My bed felt so comfortable yesterday morning.

I had a surprisingly good day at work. It dragged a bit, but it didn't feel as stressful as it usually does. I guess it's because we didn't really have too many acute cases yesterday. It's always nice to get a break from that. The only strange thing was that I found an envelope in my mailbox at work from another hospital, notifying me that this employment transfer I'd SUPPOSEDLY applied for was being put on hold for the time being. What's strange about it is that I DIDNT ASK TO BE TRANSFERRED! I should call my supervisor and make sure there's no errors in the system, in case it affects something more serious. Odd.

After work I went to a birthday dinner with my boyfriend. It was nice. The wine was great. The company was great.

Today, he and I went to the zoo so I could finally start working on my Animal Cognition project. We found a fascinating feeding behavior taking place with some birds, and thus my project came to life! I WAS going to post a picture but my attempt was unsuccessful.

Google boat tailed grackles if you want to see 'em.

It was the most beautiful day today...Not a cloud in the sky... So we decided after the zoo to have a picnic in the park, followed by some time at the FIU library... Ahh... Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home