Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Busy bee

I suspect I won't be writing too much about the job that pays the bills for the next 6 weeks.

I think I'm slightly in over my head with the summer semester. Although I have to write more papers in a single semester than ever before, that's not even what I'm worried about. See, I signed up for statistics 2 but I'm beginning to realize I should have taken Stats I again. It's been 4 years since I took it. As I'm sitting here looking at the syllabus and exercises due within the next two weeks, I'm cowering in fear for lack of understanding. The problems look like calculus to me at this point.

I don't know what to do.

As for my job as an EMT, that's been cut down to weekends only for the next 6 weeks. At least I have a couple of weekends off here and there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home